COVID-19 UPDATE: How Blinds.com is preparing & responding.
Blinds.com’s design and customer service teams remain open 7 days a week to serve our customers.
These teams are working remotely with ample resources and technology to answer questions, provide
free design consultations and get your perfect window treatments delivered right to your door.
Mon – Fri 9am to 9pm EST
Sat – Sun 10am to 7pm EST
We are staying home and working safe. We take the safety of our staff and customers seriously and are
following all suggested guidelines and orders set by the CDC and by our government. Until then, our
Design Consultants are ready to assist you.
Have more questions? Just talk to us. As we work from home offices, dining room tables, and the
occasional bean bag chair, all you have to do is reach out and we will continue to provide you the
best service and the best window treatments, just as we have been for more than 24 years (plus, you
maybe even ‟meet” some of pets and families while you’re at it).
Unfortunately we cannot fulfill samples orders at this time. To comply with our local government’s
Stay Home-Work Safe Order, our Samples Department is temporarily closed. If you would like help,
have questions, or even have pics of your space, our design experts can totally work with that. Just
give us a call.
As mentioned, our staff is cooperating with best practices and government orders by working
remotely. If you’re talking to us and hear one of our pup’s bark, it’s because we’re being diligent
to ensure the health and safety of our families and communities.
All of our products display production times listed on their product pages. We keep this information
as up-to-date as possible for each window treatment and accessory and are closely monitoring all
If you have scheduled an in-home appointment for measure and install services or custom shutter
services, a service provider should contact you with the status of your appointment. Service
providers are also following CDC guidelines and government orders where applicable. If you feel that
you would like to reschedule your appointment, we are happy to help you with that too.
We have and continue to pull together in times of change and promise to keep our products, online
presence and customers updated as we navigate through these new and challenging times.
If you have questions about products, delivery, online orders or other customer concers, please
Why choose outdoor shades for your home?
Outdoor shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here’s why:
- Outdoor shades are a great option to insulate your home and reduce heat transfer through your windows.
- Significantly cut down on UV rays entering your house and protect your home and furniture from its damaging effects.
- Even though they block the sunlight, outdoor shades don’t block your daytime view.
What kind of features are available with outdoor window shades?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with outdoor shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your outdoor shades.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your outdoor shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your outdoor shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier shades.